Double Nickle vs. UdallcustomBikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The build will be a 1v1 challenge between Double Nickle and Udallcustombikes.

The Rules.....
Original frame
NO Chopping
NO Welding(to alter frame)
keep it cheap
Keep it simple

This build should be fun.... we will try to use every day things and be creative on how you might attach parts to your bike. We are going to use an older bike as a starter.... around 1950s-1960s.
NO prizes just the pure fun of being in a build off. The build will be over on March 1st. May the best win!!!

p.s. feel free to coment or give feedback in our thread... :D
NEW RULE...The loser will make a trophy for the winner using a small part off the bike and a tool used to build it.....

The bike im gunna use is a 1950s firestone. I found it for $75 at a swap meet in Tennessee. I entered it in the Anything goes build but desided not to use it for that.

All right, all right, all right! I am picking up a bike this weekend that I'm gonna use. $30. Shouldn't need to put much more in it than that cash wise. Might be calling in a few favors to scrounge some parts. I am ready to put this son of the south to shame, Kansas style. The shop has been moved to the basement, the parts bikes stand at the ready, and I got mad visions in my head! OH YEAH!!!!

oh ok ok i see, i just figured out that my back hub is bad and im gunna have to buy another wheel to replace it. I guess im takin a feild trip to the junk shop tomarow .... thats 30 min out of my time to work on the bike.......dang :|

you got any pics... heres my favorite so far.......
100_2775.jpg

i will tell ya that is my fav sort of smack talking when you are talking parts. rat trap springer, triple red band wooo hooo. its all about the bling bling. who built the one pictured i never saw that bike?

your bikes look good... ya know i was thinking sence we both have parts and more parts to spare what if we take one part and ship it to each other and use it some how in our bikes. if you want to it can be somthing like an old seat, chain, handle bar grips or somthing cheap to ship... what do ya say... but believe me its fine if dont want too..... :?: and about the pinks sorry man that sounds so good but i dont have the money to trough out a bike if i dont win..hope you understand but any other prize idea im up for.

Not anything to affect the votes just somthing so us and everyone else can see how we used it. ill send you a PM of my adress if you will give me yours and i will ship it tomarow.. at my expence. i also replied to your pinks idea at the to of my last post

I got just the part for you, 450redrider threw it in on a deal a while back and I have been waiting for a use to show up.

Here are some of mine
My daily rider at work, throw a lot of miles on her.
281sw2v.jpg

My Monster Trike
1654y8.jpg

My daughter's Ratz chop 'n drop
6th0qp.jpg

Latest posts

Back