DOUBLE L'S "Flame-Thrower" FLAT-TRACKER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! That's a cool pic of you on the bike! Look like a pic from boardtrack racing back in the day!
Wow...I think that is an omen...I have met up with a guy from Indianapolis and he and a group of early motorcyle racing enthusiasts (including myself---pinstriping and design associate) and has started up a bicycle manufacturing company that is inspired by early board-track racing and early racing machines from the Indianapolis 500 . The power assisted (motorized) bicycles will have a distinct feel of early racers and have a very very oldskool signature look that has already made a lot of guys figuring out a way to put down a deposit for some of the first bikes off the line....too kool.......they will retail for @ $1995.00 possibly up to $2500.00 each ...I am a penny pinching, nickel squeezing old coot but believe these bikes will be worth every cent....more later if interested....trying to figure out a way to help my friends from far away get one....??? I'll post photos of prototype #1 bike later...

I loved following your build and your other creations! Your have an excellent method of pulling off some amazing stuff rather than keeping it locked up in the wildly creative mind! I'm a big fan of your style!
BRAVO on a great build!!

I loved following your build and your other creations! Your have an excellent method of pulling off some amazing stuff rather than keeping it locked up in the wildly creative mind! I'm a big fan of your style!
BRAVO on a great build!!
My thanks to you and the other creative genius's that have made this RATROD forum what it is! You guys have my admiration...you and many others on board here have been my ultimate inspiration for creating what I could with what I had. I feel honored to be included and become a part of it! Lookin' forward to more builds!!!! Yea baby!

Latest posts

Back