DOUBLE L'S "Flame-Thrower" FLAT-TRACKER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
De-propane-tanked version. Change-over is 5 minutes. Will use the Propane Flame-thrower at Gas City - Ducktail Run... & James Dean Cruise-in this coming September.....will be a blast.....If you have never been....it definitely should be on one's bucket list! Street Rods....cruisers...rat-rods from all over the world make this a destination. With photos with and with-out propane flames....and with and without the huge sprocket....This has turned out to be a pretty versatile and enjoyable rider! May add some pin-striping to the sprocket later on??? Hey,,,,I've got a few days left...maybe another version of flames on the tank???

Sun is setting ....the "alpenglow" is fantastic so I had to shoot a few photos...highlights a few of the ghost flames on the tank. Really glad that I located this huge sprocket. to me it is fitting....a good workout on each outing I have had with it. the background is a sight much too prevalent in today's cities...a closed-down bowling alley that is a well-known landmark in my hometown. I thought I would serve two purposes with this location....one...for the build-off ...I like the red background highlighting the flames..and a photo to remember a place I spent many evenings as a youth.

Glad U checked it out Fordsnake....your work is fabulous!....and Dorothea Lange is one of my favorite photographers..

Latest posts

Back