Does anybody know...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top looks Like my CWC Roadmaster one. Bottom looks modified, almost like it was a regular sprocket someone ground every other tooth on...

But I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than I will know for certain. There's also a sprocket ID guide somewhere out there on the net iif you can find it.

Last edited:
DJ Bill is correct on the Roadmaster. I don't know what the bottom one is but it's very cool. I have seen skip tooth sprockets with the small hump between the actual teeth. I'm guessing is is an original skip tooth sprocket & dog leg crank, but have no clue what it came on. I'm sure someone on here that is more knowledgeable than I will chime in with an answer for you.

The top one looks like the ring from my 46/47 CWC (Roadmaster). If it was single tooth, it would be a Monarch or Monark. They had the same pattern, just different teeth.

coppertooth%20002_zpsxpoidxon.jpg

I agree on the CWC... There are a couple different "tear drop designs" but this one has the small inner and large outer shapes that I think are spot on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back