Does anybody know...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be the Sawyer...which is a grail bike for me. I don't think you can call it 'blowing' money on one of those new, since they pretty much sell for the same used :wondering:. There has been one on the Portland CL for a month or so at $1050...that is one of the cheapest I've seen in the last couple years.
I like the looks of the Sawyer. But I figure I could get pretty close with a hacksaw and this:D
20190601_123250.jpg

Maybe bend the upper stays down and around a bit after cutting

That's a cool pic! Looks like that other Burrowes bike they're calling a World is also in that Fairfax pic.

You'd need a handlebar mustache to ride on that hairpin saddle. Crash pics appear to show a b67?

Bars I have are def smaller but appear to be the same style. Wonder what those could be? Looks like they were made for a bicycle with the pinched cross bar and 1 inch clamp area.

Tried searching klunker handlebars but had to stop when I came across this bike.

597575350_7_1000x700_velosiped-volume-sledgehammer-26-mtb-klunker-cruiser-.jpg

Need to resist the urge for another bike but love that one.

Alan Bond might have some info. He's real easy to talk to. Contacted him a few years ago about something and he was super cool.
That Sledgehammer looks great!
Wonder how much it would cost to cut the big curved bottom bar outta my old twin top tube Schwinn and have a straight bar put in it's place...:39:
20190715_000537.jpg

The scrambler / Schwinn handlebars that Bob Burrowes used on his yellow Schwinn build have a little bit higher rise than most you see for sale. The catalog shows 2 different versions of the handlebars. I’m looking for a set of the higher rise version handlebars if anyone has some they’re interested in selling. The difference between the 2 handlebars’ rises is only like an inch or 2.

Latest posts

Back