DID YOU BUILD RC Cars, Planes, Boats?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you build and drive/fly...

• RC Cars

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • RC Boats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RC Planes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • RC Helicopters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I watched some guys using r/c rock crawlers at a local park recently. IF I were to get into r/c, I think that would be what I'd try. Looked fun. The up-close slow action and realistic movements seemed more enjoyable than lightning speed.
I highly recommend the WPL line they have tons of variety in parts and can be very capable if you upgrade it enough. They are also very affordable to get into. I have 4 so far and I love them. A ready to run crawler will run $40-$60, most upgrades are under $20, lots of groups on facebook, and they actually take feedback from the customers in developing new stuff.

There's everything from duece and a half military trucks, pickup trucks, Toyota FJ’s, and more with mostly interchangeable parts and upgrades, they also have full interiors so you can detail them nicely.

If you want any info I have several and can answer any questions and take pictures to show you.

I highly recommend the WPL line they have tons of variety in parts and can be very capable if you upgrade it enough. They are also very affordable to get into. I have 4 so far and I love them. A ready to run crawler will run $40-$60, most upgrades are under $20, lots of groups on facebook, and they actually take feedback from the customers in developing new stuff.

There's everything from duece and a half military trucks, pickup trucks, Toyota FJ’s, and more with mostly interchangeable parts and upgrades, they also have full interiors so you can detail them nicely.

If you want any info I have several and can answer any questions and take pictures to show you.

wow, that's inexpensive and surprising. Good to know. Thanks.

Between me and my son 5 altogether 3 monster gt 4.6,a monster gt 8.0,and a rc10gt. Two of the monster gt's are highly modified for sled pulling. Been a couple years since we had them out.

Latest posts

Back