Desert Beer Rat (Finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you on the '2 bills+' seat impact! Good idea on flipping the leather.

I missed doing this on my final pic, but maybe you could level the saddle for the Finished Thread and then move it back to the riding position afterwards.

Mine ended up being dipped slightly down for the same reason, and I didn't catch it till later.
But I like the pic so much I'm going to go with it.

I hear you on the '2 bills+' seat impact! Good idea on flipping the leather.

I missed doing this on my final pic, but maybe you could level the saddle for the Finished Thread and then move it back to the riding position afterwards.

Mine ended up being dipped slightly down for the same reason, and I didn't catch it till later.
But I like the pic so much I'm going to go with it.
Sometimes a good pic is better that way.

Awesome idea for the final pics. Thank you my friend![emoji106] . Will definitely take a 5/8 along.

My wife couldn't understand the bright blue mess on the front, said I should fix it. It looked better on the other side.

9ce809f4c4e5eddf64950fb514d1f51f.jpg

Building..... Riding.....

That seat is a masterpiece!

Sweet!
You gotta protect the goods!

Nice idea on the braces. Should help to keep the beer 'on the wagon'.....:21:

Couldn't help but see that Camaro (?) in the background. Looks like you might have some dirt worthy tires on that? Desert buster? Wow!

Thanks OddJob ;-)

That shiny Camaro. That's my neighbors little rocket. Definitely a neck cracker.... I think he has those Futura GTs on it. Noisy when spinning, but grip well.

I don't think he has ever had it on a dirt road...

I was saving this fender for something else...
2aa6db3c4a7044a7d5fe5c1395492763.jpg

But I ended up.cutting it up today.

I need the peaked fenders to finish out the build....
e737886c1d9028d5d0925631091b73b7.jpg

Seems naked without fenders, no matter how much I tell myself it's a desert bike. Keep it light. My friend said, that's fine, but protect the beer!

Looking better and better.
Are the beer supports removable and just held in by tension/leverage? That's pretty slick!

I was expecting to see a case of Blue Moon on the rack.:nod:

Looking better and better.
Are the beer supports removable and just held in by tension/leverage? That's pretty slick!

They just wedge in the slats. I can narrow them for 12 packs and any size in between.

11321867615e75caec934da3f256572d.jpg

I was expecting to see a case of Blue Moon on the rack.:nod:

Here ya go. Only had a 12er laying around. One of my son's friends left it.
4f2a0b6204340e2c182c48e518410534.jpg

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:...:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back