• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Deko Disc" these are great for your custom build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello again everyone,

Wow, that old yellow Rollfast turned out great robertriley! I am so happy to see your pleased with the Deko Disks.

I have to give credit to my fantastic artist designer Ryan. He comes up with some very cool ideas for our discs.

We are continuing to give RatRod forum members a discount and free shipping on a set of Discs for their bike. You can use coupon code ratrod at checkout on our site www.dekodiscs.com

Thanks again everyone for the positive feedback.

Have you mocked these up on 700c wheels? Wondering what they would look like with the rim gap? Also wondering if the flatter dish of the spokes would be an issue?

Hello Kingfish254, I'm not sure how they would look, but if they would stay centered on the wheel perhaps not too bad? Do you happen to know the inside diameter of a 700c wheel? These now measure 21.125" wide.

As for the taper, we do actually make two different types of discs. We have a flatter one for bikes that either have a derailleur or a disc brake. We ask people to say what kind of a bike these go on because of these issues. If you look at a multi speed bike, the rear drive side usually has less angle on the spokes from the wheel to the hub so we would use the flat disc there. Usually if it's a multi speed bike then there are 3 discs with more taper and 1 with less.

All that being said, if the 700c if more flat then perhaps the flatter disc would work? We are new at this and it's all a learning experience, lol.

These came in this week.....BAD ...!
20160224_163246-jpg.289066

20160224_163456-jpg.289069

Robert, I keep trying to tell myself that I don't need a pair of these.........then I go back and look at these pictures!! AWESOME!

Hello again everyone,

Wow, that old yellow Rollfast turned out great robertriley! I am so happy to see your pleased with the Deko Disks.

I have to give credit to my fantastic artist designer Ryan. He comes up with some very cool ideas for our discs.

We are continuing to give RatRod forum members a discount and free shipping on a set of Discs for their bike. You can use coupon code ratrod at checkout on our site www.dekodiscs.com

Thanks again everyone for the positive feedback.

I would agree with some of the others, Muscle bike guys like myself would really like to have some muscle car wheel discs for their 20", 16", or 24" bikes like these.

Hey again everyone.

I like the mag wheel look too, but with the big center hole might be a problem. The Harley Fat boy solid disc look might be good. I'll have my designer put something together.

Getting the look of silver is a problem for me, but I am trying different techniques. Hey Robertriley... How did your solid metal type look to you?

Hello Ratrod members. Thank you for having a look at our fun product. Yes, just like Robertriley has mentioned we will give members a discount for a set of four Deko Discs. $89 shipped in the US ! (must be a design I have on file) I may be able to modify colors a little. Please ask if you have any questions.

Hey GuzziRod, did you receive my email for a set of two?

Anyway, please either pm me or send me a e-mail and I can generate a PayPal invoice for the discs. I have the web guy working on a coupon code for ordering online but for now just let me know.

These are a fun way to add character to your bike and be noticed. Don't forget about the wife as well...

I need to mention these only fit the 26" tire/rim combos. For reference the outside diameter of the discs is 21-1/8"

Thanks again everyone
Nate Wise / Deko Discs
[email protected]
801 566-7149

Nate, I sent you an email on Sunday, let me know if it did not go through and I'll send it again.

Hello Big Ape, I email you today about your build. I hope you received the massage, but either way I am excited to get you some Discs.

Hello Big Ape, I email you today about your build. I hope you received the massage, but either way I am excited to get you some Discs.

Haha........I haven't received a massage yet, but I am excited to get one!!! You guys really do go out of your way to take care of the customer, don't you!!!!! :rofl: :21: :rofl:

I know that discount codes can get misused and abused, but if we had a code for the website, most members could place their order with little or no special attention. It might be worth thinking about.

And, a code for the free massage might be nice too..........:nod:

HA HA LOL... oops Big Ape.. Im a nice guy, but I meant to give you a Message... Not a Massage.. Hey whatever it takes for a sale right? :giggle:

OK RatRod members... I thought I mentioned it before, but for a limited time I'll give members a 10% off and free shipping to 48 states! This is for discs designs we have on file (I may be able to change colors a little)...I have newer designs and I'll post them later.

Use coupon code ratrod at checkout to receive the discount.

Please call or email if you have any questions.

Thanks again
Nate

Deko Discs
801 566-7149
[email protected]

It looks like you did mention it.........and I missed it.
I am going to place an order now.......

I'm back.........either I am doing something wrong, or the code needs a little tweaking. I get the 10% off but it still adds shipping charges when I try to place an order with the ratrod code.
Nate, please send me an invoice.

Latest posts

Back