Define "Rat Rod Bike" in 30 words or less contest

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ok i'll try in one word
.......*

*female dog in heat and add "in" after it.

god ...... piece of .... censor programs. the little ....... kids now cuss worse that sailors in a ..... house and
could tell you a few new ones to boot :mrgreen:

props to ya steve for keepin it clean. :D

Any bike I own.
OR
An unrestored older bike with patina, or one with more paint than chrome. Often fenderless with suede paint and no frills.

it is your own creation cheap cool chopped or not painted or not ratrod is what you make of it cause i said so AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE

I approve that sig big time Karfer. :D Yesterday my son asked all worried if he could borrow Victoria, "I said yeah sure". He said, "but it's raining". I said "so what, it's a rat". He slapped his forehead and said "Of course, why did I even bother mentioning it".

can't put it in words, oh sure i can "BLACK WICKED" coming soon to the rat rod bike buildoff. watch for. it's what i think is RAT ROD.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

busted knuckles, dirty nails, and the vision you have inside. Shine your chrome, polish your paint, get on your dream and ride! 8) 8)

This is kind of an "anti-definition" but here goes...

A Rat Rod Bike is not...

...shiny, pricy, likely to be stolen, gunna win many beauty contests (unless we were judges), what the world thinks it should be! (28)

Edgy, Old School , Exotic, Over The Top , Personal , Rare, Excitiable, Hooligan , Artisan, Artwork, Trippy & Hipp..... Over

Latest posts

Back