• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

REDUCED DAVO'Z CUSTOM REFLECTORS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
New 3/4" reflectors in Red, Amber and Blue that I combined with old bicycle hardware. These will look great on any one of your prized patina and/or rat bikes.

FREE SHIPPING in the CONUS. Payment by USPS MONEY ORDER or PERSONAL CHECK. Sorry no Paypal.

PRICED TO SELL!!!
Your choice of any one reflector in column 1) $13.99
Your choice of any one reflector in column 2) $15.99
Your choice of any one reflector in column 3 & 4) $17.99
Your choice of any one reflector in column 5-9) $ 19.99

IMG_4634.JPG
IMG_4643.JPG
IMG_4638.JPG
IMG_4631 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Sales are OFF THE CHART!!!! One has already flown off the shelf, and that was to someone on the CABE! You don't want to be showed-up by some guy on the CABE do you????

Last edited:
oh, snap! i meant to send you a MO; looking back at our PMs and this ad, i do not see what address to send'm to....

I haven't mounted my reflectors yet, but they are some very nice pieces of bike art. I showed'm to the fellas, and they were quite impressed. Well+made, and classy. I got the ones with the 5/16" bearing cages. They look sweet.

Latest posts

Back