Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Swap and Show!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 90%
9   1   0

Howdy folks. Just wanted to let you know we'll be having our 4th bicycle shop show on Saturday, June 28th at Cycology Bicycles - 2408 East Lamar Alexander Parkway, Maryville, TN 37804. I will update this post as details become available. I do know we will do our usual door prizes, awards will be given for show bikes ( $10 per bike entry, swap meet spaces - 10x10 - will be $10 each.) and we will have a local food truck serving goodies. Donations and all other proceeds benefit the Habitat For Humanity Program. We will also have live piano/bass jazz music music by Ben Dockery and Co. for questions, message me hear and i'll get back to you as soon as possible!!! - Josh

Last edited:
Is this yours? Will it be at the show?

6296718241_75eac4a877.jpg

the plans for the show have changed....due to the budget we will be having the swapmeet as usual and bikes will be on display but there will be no awards. door prizes will still be given and food served.

Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Run 4
Saturday, June 28th 2014
Vintage and Rat Rat Rod Bicycle Show and Swap Meet
Music, Food, and Fun!!
Gates open at 8:00
Awards at 2:30pm
Best In Show
Best Original
Best Rat Rod
Best Muscle Bike
Best Accessories
Best Chance Of Injury
Most Fauxtina-ed-est
People's Choice
Swapmeet spaces are $10.00 for a 10x20 space for vendors.
Bike entries to be judged are $10.00 per bike.
Each entry entered and swap meet space purchased enters you in a raffle contest to win swag!
$5.00 gets you your combo of tasty sandwiches, chips, and a drink
All proceeds benefit Habitat For Humanity.

Latest posts

Back