CWC Road Master..Have serial #..need ID

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just got this yesterday. In the past couple of weeks there were 2 days that I did not check Craigs List and missed out on 2 good bikes for a good price :( So I promised myself I would check CL every chance I could so I would not miss another good find..my heart just could not take 3 misses in a row!!!! Been checking every day and when I got home from work and checked the listings there was this cool bike. And even better it was just 5 miles from my house!!! $100 and half hour later it was in my house.
It has been repainted..looks like it used to be green..has skiptooth and a cool red troxel seat with great patina.
Where is serial # ???? With the repaint I can not find them. Any ideas on year or model????? Thanks This might be my build off bike

Re: Nice CL find. CWC Road Master

The serial number will be on the bottom of the bottom bracket. Look for numbers and letter(s), then post them here.

That was a great deal. That bike was in Huntington am I right ? I'm glad somebody who appreciates cool old bikes bought it.

Yes Spokeshave - the bike was in Huntington...I am in Greenlawn...the second I saw it I called and went right over...did not want to miss any more good deals..you have to be very fast these days to get something decent on CL..this hobby is really getting popular...

Thanks for all the nice comments..the number on the bottom of the bottom bracket is J87207 53
Im guessing that means it is 1953? Does anyone have any idea as to what model this might be???? Thinking of doing a ratty resto for the next buildoff.

bebopblu said:
Thanks for all the nice comments..the number on the bottom of the bottom bracket is J87207 53
Im guessing that means it is 1953? Does anyone have any idea as to what model this might be???? Thinking of doing a ratty resto for the next buildoff.

Yes its a 1953. Most of them didn't have model names

Latest posts

Back