custom 'rod bikes in WI?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here in Wisconsin, most of the bikes around are lite weight, hybrids or race bikes...but today, I saw someone on one of these (or something very much like it) :
11_1_rat-fink1.jpg

I think an electra??? Just wanted to say "heck yeah!!"

You don't need 18 or 21 speeds but you DO need style.

That's all I wanted to say.

Strings_and_steam said:
A little shameless shout out, I'm a Wisconsinite too!

IMG_1627.jpg

Nice!

JamE, I'm no cheese head 'cause I was born in MI, but I will say the best of Wisconsin is the craft brew and cheese curds.

p.s. I wish burt farv was never born. Don't even talk to me about football, 'cause I don't care about the sport.

That's a Rat Fink from Electra i bought one a couple of years age, super good bike great for cruising around and the workmanship is top notch, the 3 speed nexus gears is great for where I live. The bike has a bit of a recumbent nature t it as the pedals are well forward which makes for as the company says "flat foot technology" . Your bikes look super cool too!

We vacation in Door County at least once a year, we've done so for years. I love WI.......... in the summer :)
I have the streetcam in front of the Bayside Tavern in Fishcreek on my computer dashboard so I can always see the nice weather and wish I were there.

Is that copper paint????? I like it.

Latest posts

Back