Custom 06 GT Agresor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys I built this up as my BAD weather bike. I started with a $20 agressor frame off craigslist. It's there entry level MTB. Great frame to start with.It was originaly set up for 26" wheels. But I was able to stuff some Alex Ace 17 700c rims laced to some machined Joy tech disc hubs with 28" tires in the frame. Added some disc breaks, Deore shifter, crank/bb,and derailuier,porkchop ChopSaw 44th chain ring, a velo race saddle,Darwin Brake levers, zoom 2000 bars with profile design ends,ATI tomac grips,Husselfelt stem, and some BRAND NEW Sr Suntour XCR shocks with lock out, Oh and dont forget about the little red headed betty on the down tube!!!! The bike weights in just under 25ibs with water bottle. Its a quick ride. It bombs down these up rooted and pothole infested hills like no other!!! :lol: :lol: 8)
DSCF0292.jpg

DSCF0293.jpg

DSCF0294.jpg

DSCF0295.jpg

Yeah Big Bottom Betty is a fun ride. I'll tell you the forks are the best part. I know they are made by suntour, but there still a great fork. They may not be the best for taking 10 foot drops or slamin down a down hill course, but for urban mtb'n i dont think you could find a better fork, especialy for the $150 price tag. more than worth it. Rockshox are great, and twice the cost,but for what that Big Bottom Betty was built for I dont think I coulda found a better deal. I got them from Directbikeparts.com. I took some time to get them, but was worth the wait i guess..

Hmmmmm, might needa look into those forks. Needa a new pair for a Giant im building up, want something durable but not overly expensive. :p

Latest posts

Back