Cucumber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Barcelona. Today started my second project from scratch. Board try to make a bike track but with a twist.
Here I leave a picture and along the weeks progress I'll go hang. Greetings and thanks.

A friend has done the project with photoshop to see the result. Haver what you think. Missing installation of springs and shock absorbers should change.

Hello here I am again with some small progress. This week I finished and I have started direction has cut the handrails to make the damping springs. Finally Monter 24-inch wheels that is more aesthetically close to the ground. Greetings and till the next.

I get the feeling it's not going to look much like the drawing except for the centre frame section. I can't visualize where exactly you're going with this, so you know I'm going to tune in every day to follow the progress :mrgreen:

Some people are on a different level and then some people are in another solar system. The frame itself is pure art.

great frame! its amazing how something so simple can work so well(think firebikes fluid frame......its basically a oval with stays and works well)....you hit it out of the park :mrgreen:
only thing id be wary of is in the cad drawing the cranks wont clear the front tire when riding(b.b. needs to be back further to have clearance between the tire,your foot,and pedals)...

This week I could not do much. The project is still pending and I get the wheels 24 "by 8 cm wide and the tires 3" wide.

Do not know if I will paint the bike or fails metal color as the classic car racing.

Also a primer gray will not remain poor but I'm open to suggestions on possible colors. Thanks and regards.

takes two weeks to bring me the material for the bike so today I started the handlebars. Still need some more adjustments and other sheet sandwiched with which it is. Hope you like it. Greetings from Barcelona.

Latest posts

Back