CRUSTY RACER...Looowwww Budget Board Tracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've decided to build a Rat with what I have (and what I can bum from my son El Duderino)...I bought this frame a while back for $30...everything else will be found in my garage or on the side of the road...I enjoy these builds, good therapy...THANKS RatRodBikes for the inspiration...

Ive always wanted a Springer Fork but I'm too cheap to buy one...haha, I've still never had one, at least a whole one!

I put out a bounty on the Want Board but no luck, so today I made my own with a couple spare truss rods and the Sewer Grate out front...not bad, for me, I' m the least mechanical person on this planet, these builds are more or less Art Projects for my skills...

I had plenty of Wheel sets and Tires, pedals too...one thing I didn't have was a decent seat...El Duderino sugested I peel back the rubber on one of the many modern Messenger Seats we had in the garage...good thinking, now for my favorite part, some RUST!

I've done the "Board Tracker" thing before and one thing I always wanted to try was to add "something" between the bars, a tank, a sign, I duuno,maybe I'll send out a post for suggestions...more to come...THANKS for looking!!!
I

I love the way this build looks just like it is!!!
Sweet rat!!

this is shaping up to look pretty cool!!!

Troy

Re: CRUSTY RACER...NEW WORK

worked on the Crusty Racer today...added a Rear Fender ( so I don't BURN my ... at high speed!)...and some Paint...

HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT!!-CRUSTY "THE CLOWN". I DIG THAT CRAZY TANK!!

This bike is coming out sweet. Love the fauxtina lettering

racr2.jpg

Latest posts

Back