Cruiser Run(s)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently have been going out on the bikes with a friend in search of longer descents to run on our cruisers. I have been looking around on google maps, strava segment explorer, and mtb proect, for trails or paths that follow a general downhill direction, but are not super steep as some of our cruisers have only coaster brakes. I located this one a little south of my friends house, was a nice sunny Sunday in February so it was a little more crowded than we had hoped, but ringing our bells and smiling at people always helps! Not a lot of elevation drop, but some fun curves along the way. I have located a couple more "runs" in the same area, so expect to see more in the future, and possibly some in the mountains this summer!

Its just south of Denver in Highlands ranch, there are bike paths all over this town! I am currently waiting for them to finish the peaks to plains trail, should connect Denver with the continental divide and the western slope, will be long fun ride from the top of loveland pass all the way down to Golden. With the abundance of tax revenue due to certain items being legalized, there is a large amount of funds going into bicycle infrastructure and public transportation!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Went out again on Friday, we pedalled about 30 miles on the old rides. Left my friends house and went straight down to Highlands Ranch, and eventually down to and along the dam at Chatfield Reservoir, then back up the hill to his place. Was a beautiful 70° in February, so we are pedalling as much as possible.

Latest posts

Back