Crackerella

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well with much regret i am going to have to bow out of this build....

i could rush and get it finished but i can't do it half "donkey" just don't have it in me to be a hack.

too much on my plate to get enough time to do it proper. i will post it in the bike builds when i do get it done.

good luck to those that got theirs done and i will vote for the ones that stand out

Upper Class White Trash said:
well with much regret i am going to have to bow out of this build....

i could rush and get it finished but i can't do it half "donkey" just don't have it in me to be a hack.

too much on my plate to get enough time to do it proper. i will post it in the bike builds when i do get it done.

good luck to those that got theirs done and i will vote for the ones that stand out
sorry to hear that :cry: just make sure those pics do go into the build section!! cant wait to see her done and amen on the no hacking!

oh goodness
wish you had more time to finish
however i understand the full plate deal
just finished my final mock up (it's 4:00am tue 05-06-08)
i'll be throwing paint on her bright and early 05-06-08
got 6 days left and down to the wire
i was looking forward to seeing how different our
roadmasters would turn out
i'll be posting my final mock up pict tomorrow
can't wait to see yours finished

ponytailmike
mike

Ok..ok...heres a lighthearted question, I just want to know.....Whats cracker mean in this title?

1. is it a person who does drugs?

2. is it a white person?

3. ......or is it a tasty snack?

musclebikes said:
Ok..ok...heres a lighthearted question, I just want to know.....Whats cracker mean in this title?

1. is it a person who does drugs?

2. is it a white person?

3. ......or is it a tasty snack?

Drugs??? never heard that use

#2 it's my nice way of calling my kid a "White Trash Princess" Cinderella Crackerella it has been her nickname ever since she was born.
only fits to call her bike that also :mrgreen:

cracker

noun
1. A thin crisp wafer or biscuit, usually made of unsweetened dough.
One that cracks, especially:
2. A firecracker.
3. A small cardboard cylinder covered with decorative paper that holds candy or
a party favor and pops when a paper strip is pulled at one or both ends and torn.
4. The apparatus used in the cracking of petroleum.
5. One who makes unauthorized use of a computer, especially to tamper with data or programs.
6. Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States.
7. Used as a disparaging term for a white person.
Offensive
8. Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States.
9. Used as a disparaging term for a white person.

haha, ok :D

Latest posts

Back