wish you had more time to finish
however i understand the full plate deal
just finished my final mock up (it's 4:00am tue 05-06-08)
i'll be throwing paint on her bright and early 05-06-08
got 6 days left and down to the wire
i was looking forward to seeing how different our
roadmasters would turn out
i'll be posting my final mock up pict tomorrow
can't wait to see yours finished
#2 it's my nice way of calling my kid a "White Trash Princess" Cinderella Crackerella it has been her nickname ever since she was born.
only fits to call her bike that also :mrgreen:
1. A thin crisp wafer or biscuit, usually made of unsweetened dough.
One that cracks, especially:
2. A firecracker.
3. A small cardboard cylinder covered with decorative paper that holds candy or
a party favor and pops when a paper strip is pulled at one or both ends and torn.
4. The apparatus used in the cracking of petroleum.
5. One who makes unauthorized use of a computer, especially to tamper with data or programs.
6. Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States.
7. Used as a disparaging term for a white person.
8. Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States. 9. Used as a disparaging term for a white person.