Covid Bike Boom Cooling Off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticing the big box stores in my area are starting to have more inventory. Waiting on the big sell off to happen before Christmas when everyone is hard up for money.

I think in AZ we’re in for another one possibly that will coincide with the usual Christmas rush. There were lots of bare shelves in Walmart today and the bike section was half empty. Covid numbers are going up so another shutdown might be around the corner too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hit or miss here. One week there's a bunch of bikes, next week there's none, then I see the same bikes listed again a few days after.

Yeah, went into the lbs to buy a single speed chain for the wife's cruiser. I wanted baby blue, so I had to order it. Was told that he'd have it by spring. I placed the order, but I hope that I will find it elsewhere before then

I had to wait a month to replace my chain breaker from my LBS...Kinda forgot, until I remembered weeks after placing my order...still had a couple left. I had to use a punch and hammer to break my chains apart lol. or a pair of nippers, if it was rusted.

The big sell off of covid purchased bikes has begun.

During my daily lurks of Craigslist and Offer- Up my pages are full of cheaply made bicycles asking for full retail price.

I’m seeing lots of “only ridden 2-3 times” bicycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back