Countdown to Build Off 14 End...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m not sure if anyone else did one of these but just in case, here’s a countdown clock to the end of Build Off 14.

Click on the link...

https://w2.countingdownto.com/2625023

Good luck to all builders.

Glen.

EDIT: @Rat Rod Hope I got the time right, I used USA Central Time. If it's wrong let me know and I'll delete.

Last edited:
Looks right to me @Glen
47 Finished Class 1 builds so far
and
12 Finished Class 2 builds

59 total finished builds with 5 1/2 hours to go.

Rats!! Was trying to post my finished thread when it ended. Didn't realize it was over at 10....shoot.

Rats!! Was trying to post my finished thread when it ended. Didn't realize it was over at 10....shoot.
I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in thinking that you should get a mulligan here. This comp is as much about comradery, kindness and courtesy as it is about bike building. Anyone that has been participating at all this summer knows that there are no shenanigans with your entry. And the fact that you posted this just 4 minutes past the lock out is enough proof that it was a legitimate error.
Hopefully @Rat Rod will see this and agree. -Jim

where is the voting place to post pictures? I finished both a class 1 and class 2 bike before Sept 6 but I can't find where to post the finished pictures. Oh well
As far as I can see you are save. You opened a finished thread on both your builds. Now the first picture in the first posting will be taken by @kingfish254 and @Glen and then put together with all the other builds final pics into a voting thread...
So you have nothing to do then wait until the poll is opened...

Latest posts

Back