couldnt find the show us your pets thread.......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5-25-09PugsTrike.jpg

Thunder and his bike Lightning on 5-25-09

Graylock

some good lookin boxers in here
i got mine from my neighbor when he was a puppy. she sd she wanted a loyal dog
he was just a pup that needed some attention and training. turned out to be the best dog i've ever had.

rocco :D
2exa343.jpg

24ycxgl.jpg

11l5uzo.jpg

Meet Fred, German Short Hair Pointer. Loves to hunt. I can't take my shotgun out of the cabinet without him getting all excited. He was the runt of the litter, 70 lbs now. I tried and tried to get him to retrieve and I gave up. This year I shot one that went down in the water. Outta nowhere he dives in, swims out and brings the bird back. After that he brought them all back.

P1011113A.jpg

Why I hunt. Yummmm...

P1011123.jpg

Hey Doug.................Gone, but not forgotten!.The "ORIGINAL" KOTA.

scan0001-Copy.jpg

Fine looking pointer. That's the sad part about dogs, they don't stay in our lives as long as we'd like them to.

can't beleive i never seen this post before! as a non-for profit animal rescue group in our town we have taken in several cats and dogs even deer, turtles, ducks, possum, etc. :D we have kept a few as well. here is a pic of stewart, our 5 year old cocker spaniel we took in when he was about 1 year old. he was abused and thrown against a wall by his previous owner. he was so bad when he was dropped off it took us over 2 hours setting on the floor next to him to earn enough trust from him to realize we werent going to hurt him. now he has congestive heart failure and has anywhere from 6months to 2 years to live. god help us when his time is up, it will kill us.
auctionpics002.jpg
here is drake, our 4year old weimeraner(spelling :roll:). he was a surrender to our group from a boy who was going to iraq and couldn't keep him. well, that was about 3 years ago. needless to say he has his permanent home. he's a good boy, a hand full, but a good boy.
DSCF9583.jpg

This is Metal. She's 6 wks old... shes just gettin used to us. they found her under the snack shack at the football field and we saved her from being put to sleep. :mrgreen:

DSC03070.jpg

This is Dawg.he has one blue eye..he lived in a car for the first 9 mo's of his life..we got him from the queensland healer rescue foundation. He still thinks Metal might be a squirrel.. :roll:

DSC03074.jpg

Here's a pic of my last dog, Hooch. Boxer brindle pit mix. Sweetest dog you'd ever hope to meet. I still miss him. Excuse the cloths he loved to play and you'd get dirty. This pic was taken about 3 weeks before he got hit. Guy didn't even stop. Some people... :roll:
hoochandme.jpg

002-12.jpg

This is Roxie, our 3-legged shelter resuce.
004-4.jpg

Here's the "boys" Ralph(Persian) and Mater(just like the movie character, not so smart...)
All of them are shelter rescues.

ok had to share with everybody since everyone else is sharing.

Ladies and Gentleman meet "The Pook"
pooksecurity.jpg

40109.jpg

Pook was 7 in April and has been with me since he was 6 weeks. He is a Bischon and was the runt of the litter. He is a ham when the camera comes out. I have pages of pics but figured 2 was enough. Certainly my best friend.

This is Dusty, aka "Juanita Sanchez", aka "Knucklehead". She is Black Lab & Pit Bull mix. 85 lbs of sweetness! I rescued her as a pup in a really bad part of town, where she more than likely would have been used to fight or end up chained to a tree in a backyard.

dusty1.jpg
dusty2.jpg

SDC10029.jpg

SDC10028.jpg

Here she is going after a log in the Rio Grande river....

dusty3.jpg

Here she is after she realized the log was too big!

dusty4.jpg

sensor said:
made me happy and sad ucwt....our old brindle used to smile as well

sorry about your loss! :(

if she ever lets him make some puppies you got first dibs on a possible smiling
australian shepherd/german shepherd/coyote pup..

Latest posts

Back