couldnt find the show us your pets thread.......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
my newest acquisition.......
mya.jpg

my wife found her last sat. and the owners finally got a hold of us yesterday.......
they didnt feel they could give her a good home for whatever reason so shes ours now :mrgreen:
her names mya but know to me as little miss wiggle butt(shes a very happy dog)

sensor said:
my wife found her last sat. and the owners finally got a hold of us yesterday.......
they didnt feel they could give her a good home for whatever reason so shes ours now :mrgreen:
her names mya but know to me as little miss wiggle butt(shes a very happy dog)

That's a good lookin' pooch!

Here's our gang... Our two boys were adopted through Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin.
Duke is on the left and Drake is on the right
DSCN0948.jpg

We recently started to foster dogs for the rescue. Right now we have a 7 year old girl named Haley.
DSCN1224.jpg

Just got a border collie from a rescue shelter 3 weeks ago. She was named Smores but we changed that to Jellybean instead. Very cute but also very skiddish from being in the shelter most all of her life.

S5001350.jpg

S5001356.jpg

"When are you going to take a brake from cars/bikes/tiki carving and mow the friggin lawn?" :lol:
STA72468.jpg

My 3 dawgs, Tia, Bailey and Daisey. All bitzas, 2 from shelters, and one was bought privately.
e4415e94.jpg

I've shown her off in the "other" pet thread, but im pretty proud of her, this is Maize Louise, shes 5#of dynamite, and actually is a registerd "Service Animal" for my wife, so she can go anywhere we go:
DSC_3416.jpg

here she is nappin' with her "kitty sisters":
1201921088.jpg

the brown tiger is Zoolah, and the black one is Azaziah

Gotta get some current pics on the new computer and upload them...

More Goldens!
Meet Maui (back) and Ida (front). Maui is 10 now, and Ida is 8. Ida was an abuse-case we adopted through Golden Endings here in Central Ohio. Maui is a purebred and was our first child :)
pose.jpg

This one calls the shots around our house...
Called Arwen, a Beagle. At 7 months, she's now a year
l_a080d59f5c678dd48dd4b885eb16619a.jpg

The first day we had her...
l_f144819670a366fedda1884f35c3c10e.jpg

you all have some great pets. this is Fianuala (Fifi for short). trapped her on the property of an abandoned house slated to be torn down she was living in 12 years ago . She was feral, she's still coming around to this day.

2688674629_564748d36a_o.jpg

Here's our gang... Our two boys were adopted through Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin.
Duke is on the left and Drake is on the right
DSCN0948.jpg

We had to put down our boy Drake this morning. He had a very traumatic seizure last night and never really came back out of it. I'm heartbroken.

:( My sympathys Tosa. Im sorry you had to go through that. :(

Latest posts

Back