Congratulations to all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When i first found and joined rat rod bikes in 2006 i just thought it was a cool forum. How could i know that it would forge life long friends, and end up being a huge part of not just mine, but so many lives. Im truly thankful for the opportunity to be involved in this tenth build off. Congratulations to those who made it and even to those who didn't. Finish those bikes to and roll!

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Right on brother! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Yep Congrats to everyone,who entered.Another year,another build-off finished.I still havent seen all the finished bikes yet,just waiting on the thread to re-open.Every bike deserves a hello and a comment...

I'm impressed by the variety of builds. I love how we're not required to fit in any one box. The anything goes rule has opened up everyone's opportunity to build the bike that they want. We have seen everything from scratch to stock, shiny to crusty, and mild to wild! There are quite a few great bikes this year that would not have been built had it not been for the all inclusive atmosphere! Where else will you find a CNC machined Russian urban camo bike in the same competition with a sweet fun loving girl's picnic bike?

Congratulations to everyone!

Last edited:
Yep Congrats to everyone,who entered.Another year,another build-off finished.I still havent seen all the finished bikes yet,just waiting on the thread to re-open.Every bike deserves a hello and a comment...
You should be able to still see them Funk, just not reply to any of them...

Latest posts

Back