Computers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are there any computer junkies here?
we got 6 running here in the house
my personal main machine is a bit out dated now but its an
athlon xp3200
Albatron KX18DS PRO II mother board
2 gigs of corsair xms in dual mode
2 74 gig western digitalsata raptor drives in raid 1 with a western digital 320 gig for storage
soundblaster audigy2 platinumum soundcard
geforce 6200 256mb video card
in an antec Lanboy aluminum case
with blue cat tubes
samsung 17 inch lcd
klipsch promedia 2.1 speakers

oh and we have super cable internet 15mb down 1 mb up :)
oh yea never build a case with a door its sure to get broken off
pc.jpg

Mines Custom made.

It's a Shiny Silver Box...
with neato Blue Lighting.

It's got a BIG oval button on front that makes it turn on and off when
you push it.

I think it has some sort of Fan in it cause it's always going
Whoooooooooooooooooooooo.

Asus Mother Board
Soundmax Digital Audio
Pentium 4 2.4 GH
512 Ram
80 Gig hard Drive...

and a bunch of other stuff that goes;

ahhch...dddddd..dddddahhhch..sttt......
when I start it up.
:mrgreen:

Puters

lol kev yeah yur a funny guy, my lap top is silent for the most part i dunno what its got its got a pentium 3 processer thats all i know..But wow dang when i crank up my garbage picked speakers WATCH OUT! These things rock!!! There altec lansing. Got a big old sub woofer to it rocks.. Heres my set up,

DSCF0493.jpg

Heres one of the stickers chainsaw jim sent me in the mail covoring up the DELL emblem !!THANKS JIM!!

DSCF0492.jpg

Yes i got a Schwinn laptop haha.

Re: Puters

ricksterr1221 said:
Heres one of the stickers chainsaw jim sent me in the mail covoring up the DELL emblem !!THANKS JIM!!

DSCF0492.jpg

Yes i got a Schwinn laptop haha.

Looks good enuff that Schwinn should try a go at building computers :D Can't be any worse than some of their new bikes!

Thanks for the pic, Rick

Re: Puters

[/quote]Can't be any worse than some of their new bikes![/quote]

Amen to that! my friends got a highlander mountain bike, peice of CRAP!! The chain allllllllllways slips.

Apple

I'm on a Pentium G5 Mac all day at work, then I go home to my G3 or my wife's Comcrap and cry. It makes the vein in my kneck stand out.

An IT guy came and worked on the G5 the other day and remote linked it to windows, ran seamless in a shell. Me want.

!

I have a Mac and a custom built PC. Bought the mac after the custom built PC had hardware/software incompatibilities and was able to do what I needed to do straight out of the box with the mac. I love my mac!

gateway

amd athlon 64x2 dual core 3800
1024 mb ddr
250 gb hd

other stuff that does not matter much to me. i love this machine very quick at least for what i do.

I'm an IT consultant and a huge geek, so is my kid. He just built a i7-6800 lakeview with 32gb and a GTX 1080, now he's faster than me.. :oops:

Two-year-old HP notebook, on sale for 60% just before the new releases...P4, 3G Ram 500G HD , 17" screen. I gave Windows 8 two weeks to impress me, grabbed some Holy Water and a download of Linux Mint and been happy ever since... :D

I run a $60 Ex-Government Dell, Core 2 duo 2Ghz with 4GB ram, 1TB HD, running Windows 10.
My phone has more power than it!

I only use it to surf the net, do the RRB thing and run Paint.Net to design bikes, anything more would be a waste of money for me... Maybe slightly better graphics would be good to speed up the design process...

Latest posts

Back