• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colson Tandem

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Colson Tandem frame for sale. I have two tanks (not original but they look cool!)and “steer from the rear” configuration which allows you to ride on the rear seat and steer the bike which looks mighty strange when you have no front passenger! This is accomplished by two small sprockets with chains and long rods which I have and go with the sale just not in picture. Also have deep rain gutter like fenders. ( just wanted to build something cool looking but lost interest on this build) pretty cool project for someone to finish.
Asking $525 shipped in US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent you a PM!

Colson Tandem frame for sale. I have two tanks (not original but they look cool!)and “steer from the rear” configuration which allows you to ride on the rear seat and steer the bike which looks mighty strange when you have no front passenger! This is accomplished by two small sprockets with chains and long rods which I have and go with the sale just not in picture. Also have deep rain gutter like fenders. ( just wanted to build something cool looking but lost interest on this build) pretty cool project for someone to finish.
Asking $525 shipped in US

I too am interested. Been looking for a replacement from my most recent rearsteer revival.
sending you a pm
193f1cd8314998b22e12795a59c56fc5.jpg
fe8db0ed878717e7c1b80ec6d1fdb9bc.jpg

Last edited:
I too am interested. Been looking for a replacement from my most recent rearsteer revival.
sending you a pm
193f1cd8314998b22e12795a59c56fc5.jpg
fe8db0ed878717e7c1b80ec6d1fdb9bc.jpg
Have you got the front eccentric sprocket?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back