colson clone loop tail practice

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks guys. Glad yall like it. I was talking to Kram/Mark and told him the front to the frame I built a couple years ago and the back looptail part was just a practice run with my new bender. I really can't take any design credit on this one. It sorta built its self. Somehow Colson ... a little stretch...a new bender...and Clancy are responsible. It did turn out with some pretty nice lines so far. :lol: :lol:

Complementary picture for this page
DSCF0001-18.jpg

Skip Its the same size as a clone, but looks longer because its lower. Side by side they look pretty much alike , other the the loop tail instead of straight stays. I did move the drop outs up about 2'' to make it sit lower in the back. When I get it finished I will stick them together and take a picture. The 24'' tires will make a difference too. Glad you like it.

Thanks guys. It should turn out looking pretty good , if I will get it finished. Will smear some bondo today and hopefully get it sanded this weekend. We have some rain moving in today so work may be slowed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back