BO15 Coke krate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint and fauxtina work is spot on with this build!
I have had one of those Beugler pinstripers for years and still haven't tried it out on anything. Nice work on those lines.

The paint and fauxtina work is spot on with this build!
I have had one of those Beugler pinstripers for years and still haven't tried it out on anything. Nice work on those lines.

thank you very much king fish, it was a challenge to do a convincing fauxtine job. but if you praised it, I believe it was good. :thumbsup:

Good morning my friends..
a few more adjustments and everything will be ready.

IMG-20200804-WA0009_2.jpg

How's this krate coming along? 8 days left.

I don't know if you remember the whole story, but I'll try to remember it. coke krate was born from the idea of making a dream come true for a great friend. Celia, never learned to cycle due to her mother's fear that she would get hurt. my friendly celia followed the whole assembly process looking forward to the day that she could finally get on a bicycle, something that for veterans on the pedal may seem normal, but for celia it is a special and long-awaited thing for her entire life. finally with the completion of the cocke ckate project and another afternoon of school, celia finally managed to cycle. see the smile on your face and imagine the legacy.
IMG-20200809-WA0038.jpg
IMG-20200808-WA0022.jpg

Great story about a talented bike builder and his passion for helping people enjoy cycling. Well done, my friend!

CONGRATS!! Celia!!!! Ride with pride!
Very well done @léocwc . That smile makes it all worth it. Excellent job!

Latest posts

Back