(class 1) "FURY"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DSCI0321%20-%20Copy_zpshmzpkrx9.jpg

DSCI0321_zpsv8xk5qwp.jpg

aphoto2_zpssuvok0br.jpg

DSCI0323%20-%20Copy_zpszag95epm.jpg

DSCI0331_zpscqiyeuja.jpg

Here's the build thread:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-04-class-1-fury.94249/

For me the seat is good, but needs to be a higher to do a lot of riding. I had an idea of using a 10 foot section of one inch flatbar and making a heavy duty sissybar, but time and money constraints kept me with a traditional sissybar. Maybe I'll see how that works in January.

I like your unique twists on design with the exhaust tank and the full wheel disks! And those tires have a "I can run over anything" look to them. Nice work!
Welcome to the Finished line!

nice work man, really love the wheel disks :thumbsup:

I have to ask, how well is that crazy brake lever working out?
It didn't work well enough, so I took the innards from my other 2 speed and made it a coaster brake. That brake is just for parking or emergencies.
DSCI0328_zpstisg1jyh.jpg

Last edited:
You have captured the essence of what a true muscle bike should be and look like – digging the shifter/brake lever and wheel disks’ – well done!!! :cool2:
DSCI0323%20-%20Copy_zpszag95epm.jpg

love this design,if it were a plane I would say spitfire,has a nice mean stance to it,well done
My second choice for the tank was going to be teeth like the WW2 fighters had on the nose.

I am digging this build Barry!
I think it may be your best one since moving to PI.

I like how it looks! Very nice job. Those disc and that panel are killer. Love the tire tread.

Latest posts

Back