Class 1 - CycleDelic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's a C2C Duster, pretty sure it was made by Ross, it's identical to an Apollo.
Laced a 3 speed hub from a 26" All Pro bike, into a 20" rim. Salvaged my seat, front rim and tire from a mid 60's girls bike that ended up as grr-Rat-ified. Cut and spliced my handlebars from two sets of apehangers, wrap is vintage Benotto. My crazy shifter matches the angles of the handlebars and has a chicken foot on it. Seat is an old polo seat, stripped painted and padded. Used the fork from All Pro too, hand bent with my conduit bender. Paint is a Borax Dip Job, my first, done using Testors enamel over flat white. There is also a matching baseball bat, mounted horizontally to accent the wedge frame.

before...

Carl.

Last edited:
Right on man nice work . Class act rat that bat give it that tough look for sure . I like the way you bent the fork with a conduit bender , trick [emoji109] . It reminds me of the late 70s movie , Remember this one
625354d4d2168981fd22538f314eb357.jpg
0756f878d986e210163478d01f4613ba.jpg

Worrierssss come out and play !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool ideas and execution as usual.
Love the chicken foot shifter.
With that bat and Peter Max paint dip, the only accessory that would have made this any better was to have the Peter Max nanner seat that @tanksalot had on his dragstripper.
:rockout::113:

I didn't realize you used a conduit bender on your forks too. It takes a couple rides to get use to the slight wobble.
Wobble? My trail isn't so severe that it wobbles...

Carl.

Last edited:
Cool ideas and execution as usual.
Love the chicken foot shifter.
With that bat and Peter Max paint dip, the only accessory that would have made this any better was to have the Peter Max nanner seat that @tanksalot had on his dragstripper.
:rockout::113:
Haha! My seat isn't done yet... I'm just gettin' my placeholder in...

Carl.

That's great, I didn't think I over did it, but... I can balance mine with one finger on the seat then rock side to side and the whole bike flexes like it's made of rubber.
Check the line thru my headset down to the road.
Very close to my tire, ideally only a couple inches ahead of the vertical center.
Mine is a bit behind the v centerline it but still not bad
The trick is my bends are at the end of the forks.

Carl.

I think my problem is one of my fork legs twisted a bit and looks bow-legged.
Tweak it. Notice those aren't the forks on mine, that I started with...
Those forks were too chopper feely...kinda elbowie...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back