CLASS 1 & CLASS 2 SECTIONS?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Wondering if it would be helpful for me to create two subsections within the build off bikes section for Class 1 and Class 2.

Or, do most folks prefer the two classes to be combined in one section as it is?

I think the 2 subsections would be good and would most likely help @LukeTheJoker when it comes time to do the voting threads.

It would mean that rule 3 ("Rule 3- Please add "Class 1" or "Class 2" at the start of your build thread title to show which class your build is in.") would no longer be needed.

Glen.

I see they're playing fast and loose with the phrase "original muscle bike" over in Class 1. That's why I'm always in Class 2. It's home sweet home for us "rulebenders"...

Two separate threads is fine with me too, and I agree probably easier for Luke.

Carl.

I see they're playing fast and loose with the phrase "original muscle bike" over in Class 1. That's why I'm always in Class 2. It's home sweet home for us "rulebenders"...

Two separate threads is fine with me too, and I agree probably easier for Luke.

Carl.

There are three. That have been put in class 1 Section. That are actually plants 2 ; which is stated in post and not thread title.

Latest posts

Back