(class 1) Banana reset (DONE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will buff right out (Chad T will get that reference, four rings ha).

It did come out nice and straight, hopefully a dip in the Evapo will clean it up. It's coming together nicely!

From another forum on cars. But Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is a great one hahaha

That will buff right out (Chad T will get that reference, four rings ha).

plane trains and automobiles ?

Seems like somebody said that when I posted a pic of a hole in my engine block from my 1991 Audi 200 20v Turbo Quattro Wagon...that later belonged to Rob. Now our friend Scott has it.

Rob + I go way back with the car stuff. He's be enabling my hobbies for a long time....;-)

That fender looks like it will clean up nice.

Seems like somebody said that when I posted a pic of a hole in my engine block from my 1991 Audi 200 20v Turbo Quattro Wagon...that later belonged to Rob. Now our friend Scott has it.

Rob + I go way back with the car stuff. He's be enabling my hobbies for a long time....;-)

That fender looks like it will clean up nice.
ya the car stuff is my first love

Just started to assemble the bike, you can tell from the hammer in the pic!! still need to finish the seat up. I have decided to finally break down and have something rechromed so the sissy that was in poor shape chrome wise will get rechromed. The rest of the chrome is in only fair condition but i figured the money spent on the sissy would be worth it.

i can duct tape a banana peel under the seat!:banana:
put some time in with the old body hammers and the rear fender came out very straight!! i decided to just paint the underside of the fender.

Latest posts

Back