CHOPPERSUS?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Natrona Heights, PA- 20 Miles NE of Pittsburgh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one ordered from http://www.choppersus.com ? I am pretty sure I have seen posts telling people to check there, (I know I could search) but that isn't what my question is about.

What do you think about their forks? Some of their prices are good, seats, forks, sprockets. Some not so good, sissy bars, handlebars. Just like everywhere else, got to watch what you are buying.

I am starting an account there but I have to place a large order to get started. I just want to be sure of what I will be getting before I do.

If anyone is interested in anything from there, contact me. I could include it with my order and try and save you something. It may not be that much, because I would have to pay shipping here and then to you.

Thanks,
Mike

Ive bought several thousand bucks worth of stuff from them.. Always had good stuff. no complaints and they are pretty easy to deal with. I would have no problem recommending them

I was not aware that there was any kind of a minimum order size from them. Why do you have to have a large order to get started?

jimw1960 said:
I was not aware that there was any kind of a minimum order size from them. Why do you have to have a large order to get started?

There isn't a minimum order. I should have stated that I am opening a dealer account. There is a minimum first order to have a dealer account. Many places do this so that you do not try to get a dealer discount and only order something small.

Sorry for any confusion.

Just placed my order, I will post what I think when it gets here.

I'd say they're good too. I got a couple of items last november and they were in brand new condition. They're friendly, too.
Fyi, I'm from all the way in Singapore.

Good luck! 8)
Merv.

I have used ChoppersUS. Great service, great quality and shipping is so QUICK!

You can save money buying from various places but, if you are working off a list of "things" you need, you loose the gain in shipping costs. Therefore, I'll use ChoppersUS to gather as much as I need. My other source would be BikeWorldUSA.

You will enjoy ChoppersUS.

I gotta agree...ChoppersUS AND BikeWorldUSA are BOTH great places to deal with!

Just recently ordered from them for the first time, and I was seriously impressed with their service and F-A-S-T shipping. Highly recommended! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back