ChoppeRon's rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Rat Rod for making this pic upload process MUCH easier. Hope to see many more member pics now.

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 309
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    567.9 KB · Views: 298
Part of the update a few years ago was the led conversion of the old school rectangular headlights. Red and blue bulbs,and painted the inner chrome reflective shield with purple anodizing rattle can, and voila! Was told purple led's were nonexistent (to me at least) at the time.
004.JPG
005.JPG
003.JPG
002.JPG

My Spoiler. Kustom rockers, dual disc front brake,Harley risers with a sectioned clamp, laid back seat post, Brooks seat, Kustom sissy bar, old school trident, repop rack, 3spd wide Sturmey, old school shifter, larger than stock rear disc rotor. Hope y'all dig it.
005.JPG
024.JPG
049.JPG
053.JPG
001.JPG

Throwback--I remember using conduit and making my forks. Like the gallery and your work!

"Very Cool", Ron your gallery takes me back to my
younger days building and riding choppers !
So just wondering is the bike your riding the wheelie on based on a mixte frame ? Its so cool !
:cool2::cool2::cool2:
Mark
Thank you.I got infected with these lines and angles a long time ago. A lot of obsessive, but not perfect work has been done. Yup, you nailed it! Apollo Mixte. It was the closest I could find to the angles I was looking for at the time. I have a few progress pics from '94-'98. Hope you are able to enlaerge these pics like I can, to see the details.

Thank you.I got infected with these lines and angles a long time ago. A lot of obsessive, but not perfect work has been done. Yup, you nailed it! Apollo Mixte. It was the closest I could find to the angles I was looking for at the time. I have a few progress pics from '94-'98. Hope you are able to enlaerge these pics like I can, to see the details.

Pics enlarge fine for me. Keep 'em comin'....:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back