Chicagoland Turkey Leg Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friends, and fellow bike riders I would like to invite you out to the Chicagoland Turkey Leg Ride. This is something that I have been wanting to do for over a year now. To get all of the Chicagoland(and beyond riders together. I would like this to be a family fun event, and any type of bike, or rider is welcome.

When: November 5

What Time: 11:00am (meet) 12:00pm (ride)

Where: Wilson Ave. Skate Park(Chicago)

How: dress accordingly, but it is encouraged to wear shorts(hence the name)

Who: this is going to be a O.G.O.A.R. Club event and any and everyone is welcome. We would like this to be a family event, and to encourage riders of all ages to joins us. I would like to make this an annual event, and to promote riding all year around as we ogoars do.

Directions:

NewMeetingPlacephoto.jpg

...for any more information please contact me via PM, See you on the ride. Gobble Gobble!

Turkey-on-a-bike.jpg

That would be an honor....we will be hanging out until about 12 to make sure everyone is there and then we will head south a bit. I have some flatland buddies coming to jam a bit in the parking lot, and a nice crowd is expected to show....see the at the ride. :mrgreen:

I have been so busy with the bike program I have not really anytime to post. I would like to share with everyone our ride we had, and to say thanks to everyone that came out. I hope to have more Rat Rods next year as we had none...(except mine) :D

Link to the edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17kUvXhLYh8

DSCF8637.jpg
DSCF8632.jpg
DSCF8669.jpg
DSCF8664.jpg
DSCF8643.jpg
DSCF8672.jpg
DSCF8747.jpg
DSCF8686.jpg
DSCF8751.jpg
DSCF8662.jpg
DSCF8664-1.jpg