CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to get an email when this thread updated, wonder what happened to that.
So many rides have come and gone.

Save the date...
Starting point is at Starbucks at Wabash & Roosevelt at 11:00 am we will be riding south to Hyde park then back up the lakefront for a picturesque view of the skyline. Then up to eat at Dia de los tamales. After we eat we will continue the ride thru pilsen looking at art and beautiful churches along the way ending at lagunitas brewery... Come and enjoy the day on a bicycle... All bikes welcome...[emoji605][emoji92]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Save the date...
Starting point is at Starbucks at Wabash & Roosevelt at 11:00 am we will be riding south to Hyde park then back up the lakefront for a picturesque view of the skyline. Then up to eat at Dia de los tamales. After we eat we will continue the ride thru pilsen looking at art and beautiful churches along the way ending at lagunitas brewery... Come and enjoy the day on a bicycle... All bikes welcome...[emoji605][emoji92]

We'll be there, and have invited some friends so we'll see how many come along.

Pookie, I remember last year you were able to park nearby, where was that, and is it public?

Last edited:
We'll be there, and have invited some friends so we'll see how many come along.

Pookie, I remember last year you were able to park nearby, where was that, and is it public?
Yes, there is a parking lot on Wabash just 1 block north of Roosevelt. I believe it cost $12 to park there. Or you can park closer towards pilsen by 18th & halsted where the ride will end and it's like a two mile ride back two the Starbucks. There is plenty of free parking around that neighborhood... And that's great the more the merrier...

Looks like I'll be there going to take the train so i either get there at 9:50 or 10:50 how long are you planning to stay at Starbucks?

Let's see, If I leave SE Michigan by 3AM I'd get to ChiTown in time to take a nap before the ride. Have a good time!
Gizmo

Just realized how much work I have to do. Before moving in three weeks. :eek:

Going to miss tomorrow's ride.

Stay tuned for Heritage Hot Rod bike show info in September. :thumbsup:
You're moving, mate?
Haven't you been in that place for a thousand years?

Supposed to rain tomorrow, bring your raincoats!

You're moving, mate?
Haven't you been in that place for a thousand years?

Supposed to rain tomorrow, bring your raincoats!

At least a thousand!

Landlord sold current building. Good news moving three blocks to bigger three bedroom 1.5 bath and same landlord.

I might even be able to squeeze in a bike work space.

Have fun guys!

dscf1825.jpg
Last Sat. ride it was a good one about 25mi loop to Hyde Park and around Tamales and a visit to La Gunitas Brewery. Prizes were had and Kortney won this flame thrower that I made.
ec05UM.jpg
G70psD.jpg
OqEmNx.jpg
NAU7QB.jpg
N2AjxO.jpg
JEkwcc.jpg
8aYfIg.jpg
SLxf52.jpg
vJJOPD.jpg
V4F2ko.jpg
sFNAUn.jpg
U1vy0n.jpg