CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Reply here if interested so I can include you on a message as I won't post all my info publicly.

It would be a potluck type thing. I can supply the meat. And a byod (bring your own drink) unless it's pop or water.

And maybe post what type of food you'll bring

This could be fun.

Just let me know. if I can make it I would be down for some food and drinks and a lil ride.

Hey I'm in. Let me know when. Once I know what kind of meat is on the menu, I'll decide on a side dish and/or an appetizer to complement the meat.

Just a suggestion. The I&M Canal along the Lockport/Joliet area would be a nice bike ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Next Ride!!

Saturday Feb. 28th

Meet at 11:00am for lunch @

Rockwells Bar and Grill
4632 N Rockwell St, Chicago, IL 60625

http://m.yelp.com/biz/rockwells-neighborhood-grill-chicago-2

Then ride after lunch.

Hope to see you all Saturday!

The weather doesn't look have bad for Saturday.

Here's a few more pics from Saturday's ride. Pookie and Skip getting the perfect angle on their bikes.

182592380a256bf6ca6780f01fb778d5.jpg

Already Looking forward to a April. So, I wanted to suggest a Southwest suburb ride. The I&M Canal bike Trail passes thru Lockport and Joliet where we can visit the old Iron Works ruins and the old Stateville prison (Kevin feel free to chime in). And in Lockport, there's a lot of trading history and limestone buildings. Pretty cool picture opportunities. There's parking in Joliet and Lockport. There's a home made ice cream shop in Lockport that we can visit too. Just an idea. Let me know if there's any interest.

Can't make this one will be doing Lockport though. Have fun.

I will be there with Lee & my brother... I also told Brian (instagram ) he said he was gonna go...

Latest posts

Back