CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!! And that's an under statement! Great gob on the planning and the pics! I know Skip's boys are some hard core riders compared to most!

When you all come down here next month, you might find yourself amazed at how small the town is compared to the greater Chicago area. But I'll do my best to plan a nice ride after the show and ice cream that'll take us to various backdrops and scenic spots for some photos. The ride will end at a little pizza & sandwich place on the town square in a building that's survived the years and is a local favorite. It has a lot of local memorabilia from businesses and such from days gone by. The restaurant is only a block from the starting point.

That was a blast, both the ride and to my colon. Didn't take long for the beans to kick in. Lol.

Chips, that is Oldgreasers and my son.

Speaking of which where were your sons Skip?

After you dropped us off Evin wanted to see the bean so we went over there on the bikes. Almost got into it with a meth head that tried to take Evins bike in Grant park as well! Bit crazy but we survived and he saw the bean.

Gil (Pookie42)
Planned such a awesome ride!!!!
The tamales really hit the spot!
Kevin, it turn out for the best that my kids couldn't make the ride. My phone app. said 32 miles round trip from my house.
Would have been to long of a ride for them.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back