CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah way to cold for painting, needs to be in June 70s like it will be Sunday! Gary, take the metra in and we can meet up!! Come on it's your big chance to use the metra to get your rig to Chicago!

Looks like Boonies is dead right. 50 and partly sunny... Good for a Tamale Run Bike Ride..... Bad for painting a garage;):rolleyes:

See you guys tomorrow!:thumbsup:

Weather is gonna take a turn for the worse, had a personal conversation with Tom Skilling and he said 12" of snow tomorrow. So to help out, just drop the tamales off at my house and I'll take good care of em. ;)

Just kidding. Looks pretty decent for a ride tomorrow. And will see you tomorrow.

We'll see if I bring the '24 Columbi, tried changing freewheels out and the threads were destroyed. I got the new one 'on' but it's cross threaded and wobbly. :( may be cheaper to buy a new wheel set than a hub and payin a shop to put it in. Otherwise I've got the 411 to ride.

If someone needs a bike I always let them pick whichever one they like except this one. I'm pretty happy when my daughter rides it because she only weighs like 105lbs (so no stress on the frame)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started the ride going past the lakefront so we can get a good view of the skyline also past soldier field. This little guy is putting some good miles on this bike...

And it's always cool to have out-of-towners join us on our rides. Dxtom came down from ohio with this sweet bike. I think you can ride on water with them tires... (Thick)

Latest posts

Back