CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was windy when we were headed south on Clark near Wrigley Field. Almost fell into a parked car! The live music was great! Fun ride!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

It was windy when we were headed south on Clark near Wrigley Field. Almost fell into a parked car! The live music was great! Fun ride!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
The picture of skipton's headlight in front of heritage bike shop is awesome... Your right it got pretty windy in some spots the guy peddling that four-wheeler had it pretty rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!! Tamale Ride!

@Pookie42 Has planned a great ride thorough the Pilsen Neighborhood
May 17th
11:00am meet time. @ Starbucks on Roosevelt & Wabash.

http://www.starbucks.com/store/8886...-east-roosevelt-road-roosevelt-wabash-chicago

Easy Parking at 11th & wabash 1/2block away that charges $12 for all day.
Also the "L" stop is right on Roosevelt and you can have a bike on the train.

This will be a fun day come out and ride through Pilsen

I will let Pookie tell you the details (Thanks Gil!!)

Like skipton says this is going to be a really fun ride... Pilsen is a neighborhood on the southside of Chicago. We will start off going thru the museum campus with a fantastic view of the skyline. Then pedal are way thru the city. Look at some awesome art Murals along the way. I arranged for a couple of pitstops along the way at local vintage shops & bike shops. Ending the ride with a free "gourmet tamale". Can't wait...
The whole route is on city bike lanes. Come out and ride with us...

I'm pretty sure I'm in. Really want to do this one. I'll prob bring my Schwinn 411. Everything else is a project.

How far is the ride? I'd like to bing my youngest son but have concerns as to how far it may be.

I'm pretty sure I'm in. Really want to do this one. I'll prob bring my Schwinn 411. Everything else is a project.

How far is the ride? I'd like to bing my youngest son but have concerns as to how far it may be.
I drove my car to see the actual miles it's just under 8 miles... Hope you can make this one...

I'd like to say I'm in, but my track record really hasn't been very good so far.

So I'm gonna go with a maybe.

I'd like to say I'm in, but my track record really hasn't been very good so far.

So I'm gonna go with a maybe.

Maybe is good!
Looks like my kids and I are riding down... we can pick you up on the way if you want.

If the weather looks anything like painting temp. I'll be staining the garage:(

Latest posts

Back