CherryLiner (formerly known as MotorLiner) - DONE -

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MotorLiner

Fork and tank finally painted.
Kinda strayed away from the plan of black.

tank-1.jpg

Re: MotorLiner

kingplinker said:
I love this bike! That seat is seriously cool. Paint is cherry. WOW!

Hmmm... cherry...
Since I'm not going to put a motor on her any time soon I think a name change is in order...
I think from now on she will be known as "CherryLiner"

She's done for now but it's raining out so I can't take any pics just yet.

Re: CherryLiner (formerly known as MotorLiner)

i think you have now the rain we had for 2 days straight.

Re: CherryLiner (formerly known as MotorLiner)

blink said:
i think you have now the rain we had for 2 days straight.

Yup, I think so... Plus the wife and I are driving up to Richmond tomorrow for a bike swap meet. So It's pics in the rain or pics never if I want to meet the deadline.

And so here she is in the rain. Wish I could get better pics since these were taken rather quickly with little thought.

Final_Spaceliner_nondrive.jpg

More pics here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13985

bike came out beautiful! :mrgreen: really nice comination of parts and colors! i think the rain pic looks cool. 8)

DUDE! Can I be your friend!! :mrgreen: What an inspiration! I've got a Spaceliner and I've been trying to decide if I should restore....but what I really want to do is build a repli-boardtrack racer. WOW.

Dude you just made me friggin depressed!!!! I am almost finished with my spaceliner, and i thought it was coming out all cool until i saw this, and now im pissed....Why cant i think of this stuff. HOLY CRAP!! that thing is so sweet... i may have to go back to the drawing board on mine!!I dont think i will ever ride mine if you guys keep giving me all these ideas....

Latest posts

Back