CherryLiner (fka MotorLiner)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JoeyMac said:
Just awesome.
I think you've far surpassed DevilWing with this build.
The custom touches you've given it are impressive.
Way to out-do me :wink:

Thanks for the compliment JoeyMac. I'm not gonna pretend to be modest (because I' m not :p) but there ain't no way that my build comes close to DevilWIng. DevilWing is the King of Spaceliners! Even the Navigator has me awstruck.

Shout at the Devil!
41XM8K7E97L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

beautiful build there stepper! :D has a very racy vintage vibe. but what you did with the seat,is truly astounding! you know we are all going to try that trick! :wink:

Just took my first real ride on her tonight. The ride is nice and smooth. I was a bit worried that the fork set up would screw up the handling but it's not bad at all. It's a little loose at slow speed but I'm sure I'll get used to it after a few more miles. And although the headlight could be brighter, it works flawlesly. I think I will replace the pedals though since they feel a bit squirely.

There was a kid on his mountain bike that was eyeballing me from across the street and he actually turned around and pulled up next to me as I was taking a little breather to check out the bike. We chit chatted a bit about the build and I told him to check us out on RatRodbikes.com.

KOTA said:
Whole bike is NICE. But the way the tank is mounted, and what you did to the seat, are KILLER.
I agree, best idea to mount a tank ever!!! classy looking!

Holy crap! That is MONDO cool!

stepper said:
Here she is. I hope to get better pics soon since these were taken in the rain with little thought.
Hope you like her :D

Final_Spaceliner_quarterbac.jpg

Final_Spaceliner_FR-2.jpg

Final_Spaceliner_Quarterfro.jpg

Final_Spaceliner_Side.jpg

Final_Spaceliner_nondrive.jpg

This is one of the first builds that brought me into RRB after I was googling for Spaceliners a couple of years ago.

Latest posts

Back