CherryLiner (fka MotorLiner)

Sep 26, 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
JoeyMac said:
Just awesome.
I think you've far surpassed DevilWing with this build.
The custom touches you've given it are impressive.
Way to out-do me :wink:
Thanks for the compliment JoeyMac. I'm not gonna pretend to be modest (because I' m not :p) but there ain't no way that my build comes close to DevilWIng. DevilWing is the King of Spaceliners! Even the Navigator has me awstruck.

Shout at the Devil!

May 14, 2008
houston,tex.
beautiful build there stepper! :D has a very racy vintage vibe. but what you did with the seat,is truly astounding! you know we are all going to try that trick! :wink:

Sep 26, 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Just took my first real ride on her tonight. The ride is nice and smooth. I was a bit worried that the fork set up would screw up the handling but it's not bad at all. It's a little loose at slow speed but I'm sure I'll get used to it after a few more miles. And although the headlight could be brighter, it works flawlesly. I think I will replace the pedals though since they feel a bit squirely.

There was a kid on his mountain bike that was eyeballing me from across the street and he actually turned around and pulled up next to me as I was taking a little breather to check out the bike. We chit chatted a bit about the build and I told him to check us out on RatRodbikes.com.