cheezy board tracker-So i got a vote

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: cheezy board tracker

strangeframe said:
Bob fender and white walls.MMmmm."Beefy looking bike".Nice. 8)
:cry: truer words were never spoken. i could come in last, and still not care. thank you

snydur said:
thanks for all the positive comments. realized the grip has a weird sappy smell. and you smell it alot when your riding like that. haha. question, do we need to post proof that its rideable? like a video or something?

Ratrods , flies the finalist out to Santa Cruz California and they all go on a victory lap Cruz , for 12 miles , the bikes that can't finish the ride are disqualified

socratesjpt said:
snydur said:
thanks for all the positive comments. realized the grip has a weird sappy smell. and you smell it alot when your riding like that. haha. question, do we need to post proof that its rideable? like a video or something?

Ratrods , flies the finalist out to Santa Cruz California and they all go on a victory lap Cruz , for 12 miles , the bikes that can't finish the ride are disqualified
well, the bike will do it, but i dont know if my back will

014 is my favorite picture. This bike is great looking. I'd ride it in a second. You couldn't leave this outside a store around my way cuz it would be gone. And in some strange way that would be a compliment. :? LOL GREAT WORK!! NOW BREAK OUT THAT MUG CUZ IT'S MILLER TIME. 8) PEACE

Great photos! My back hurts looking at those bars, but I like the look of the bike. Great entry!

Bike looks "Dangerous"....I LIKE it!...............Great pics.

motopsyco said:
Snydur,
In addition to building a great looking bike you take some seriously amazing pictures 8)
Good Luck!
i realized today i only take good pictures of bikes. i was taking pictures of us adding a windo in our garage. . . :mrgreen: it just wasnt there

its a mid 50's s/m foglight. they came as an extra on tri five chevy's and fords. i found the pair in my grandpas backyard, and used one here. thanks :mrgreen:

well, its off to a new home (kinda) cousin came by and picked it up. he'd seen pictures but when it was person, he just loved it. so i said he could have it. so he took it and i just got a call saying hes riding it around the block. :cry: empty spot in the garage. :mrgreen: ! bright side! the same call he asked me if i wanted an old Schwinn frame to do the same thing to. .... skippy! so this bike is still contending, but it wont be mine when its done i guess. hahaha

Vote getting close. Wishing your cousin :wink: well.

thanks all. i got a little update yesterday from him which i thought was cool, the light is working! :mrgreen: apparently blinding as well, but working at that. so next time im over there, ill make sure to get some pictures of the light in action, because even i think its cooler that it works. good luck everyone!!!

forgot one big thing.
black.jpg

before (well after the original, but before its newest build)
t003.jpg

after (ish) cant find a good final photo

Latest posts

Back