cheezy board tracker-So i got a vote

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: cheezy board tracker

Outstanding photos of a great looking "vintage" racer. I'm impressed with you and the bike.
Your sister's boyfriend is in the minority. That is one good looking machine.
All his taste is in his mouth.

Cool bike and great pics :wink:

in all honesty theres only two problems with riding it. 1)no seat springs and 2)arms get a workout to. i rode it around today and added some loctite to the bolts on the chainguard, and its silent now. tire rubbs on the fender sometimes, but its kewl.definately need a front fender, riding on dirt that far over the handlebrs an you get alot of little rocks and stuff in your face.

Nice job!
In the first pic, is that the 60 freeway in the background? Kinda looks like the Jurapa Cultural Center back there, but I don't see the dinosaur.

Daddyar said:
Nice job!
In the first pic, is that the 60 freeway in the background? Kinda looks like the Jurapa Cultural Center back there, but I don't see the dinosaur.
other side of pic-a-part. up in the hills by the subway. small world :mrgreen:

Oh, ok. I've been to that one. I'm in Ontario. Went to the swap meet at the drive in Rubidoux on Sunday.

Very cool bike, has a classic yet very aggressive look to it! I love the headlight, and your photo skills aren't bad either! :mrgreen:

Congrats on a great build!

Daddyar said:
Oh, ok. I've been to that one. I'm in Ontario. Went to the swap meet at the drive in Rubidoux on Sunday.
sorry to hear hat (swapmeet not the ontario) :mrgreen:

Stunning Bike, Stunning Photography! Excellent job. Those bars & the headlight scream "lookout 'cause I am bad".

thanks for all the positive comments. realized the grip has a weird sappy smell. and you smell it alot when your riding like that. haha. question, do we need to post proof that its rideable? like a video or something?

Bob fender and white walls.MMmmm.Beefy looking bike.Nice. 8)

Latest posts

Back