Checking in from Surrey, British Columbia.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Awesome site! I am 49 years old, been a bike nut my whole life. I started collecting parts in the '80s, and started bolting things together in the early '90s. I consider myself fairly proficient at it but in no way an expert. Not so much at this computer stuff tho, so proving it with pics can be a little difficult for me. I ride once a week with some buds in Surrey here for the past 7 years, been riding 7 or 8 times a year with the folks in Vancouver, ( Vancouver Wheelmen Vintage B.C. and Flying Monkeys B.C. out of North Vancouver) for the past 12 years. Tons of good times and memories! My passion and prime directive is building choppers, but have been known to rebuild basket case middleweights for friends and for sale. My collection has peaked at 43 bikes but is currently around 38 or so. Cheers, ride safe, ChoppeRon. 8)

Sup "CR" from the BC...good ta have ya here...anticipating pics of ya builds man...welc :mrgreen: me...

welcome... posting pics pretty easy .. just get yourself a photobucket.com account.. keep riding

Thx folks. Wasn't sure if photobucket was the norm here. Have used it rarely on the Muscle Bike forum. I've built some cool stuff, but as I've seen quoted on here, "if you don't have pics, it probably did'nt happen", so I'll try to up my game. Glad to see all forms of bikes are welcomed here.
sharmangasaurusrex said:
Welcome from Cloverdale, it's nice to have another Surrey boy on this site.
Short notice, but we are riding out of the Bike Zone in Fleetwood @ 7pm this eve., May 31, if you want to join us.

Hello Chopper Ron.Just starting out here too.Was at the Wheelmens' swap awhile back and picked up a sweet '55 Hornet and a Bendix kickback hub.Lots of good stuff there,hard to find anything in Victoria.
Cheers.

Latest posts

Back