CHECK THIS OUT GREATER FRESNO AREA!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I propose we all meet again Friday Night, June 27 at the Clovis Farmers Market. If we meet at the park on Clovis Ave and Sierra we can ride into the market through Polaski St. Kinda like a gang......on pedals! :shock: What ya think? Let me know if ya can make it. Maybe we can plan to leave the park on bike no later than 6:30pm. If some want to meet there earlier to bbq they can. I scoped out the park today and they have bbq's and lots of shade. I'll wait for your responses. You can also email me at [email protected]. Good ridin' all.

One other thing.......it's all flat land!!!!!! :lol:

We'll do our best to be there.
Here are a couple of pics from the end of line at the last ride.
100_0155.jpg

100_0156.jpg

Dude, Great Pictures.....Bringing up the rear! Flat land ahead on the next ride......not sure about your legs but mine still hurt. Can someone please make reservations for three....Because We Are There Baby!!!!!! Can't Wait!!
See You All Soon!!!!!

Hey Central Valley- One more day until our second ride. Tomorrow nights meet will be a blast. I was thinking we will leave about 6:45pm from the park and ride to the Farmers Market. Music, food and fun. Great combo. Don't forget to bring the family too. See ya all there. :lol:

Latest posts

Back