Check Out the DK 26" BMX Cruiser I Just Ordered From,...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Walmart of all places, 320 shipped. It wasn't at any of my local stores so I had to order it off line, It has mountain bike styled low bars with a disk rear but I have a set of 5 inch rise Snafu Cruiser bars for it with a Redline Hollow point stem ready to bolt on, it has a 1-1/8 threadless headset. I also have a Redline layback seatpost ready to bolt on. Looks like a pretty sick cruiser, all the reviews seem to be good about it. check it out, what do you guys think?

KJV said:
seen that at the walmart the other day;cool bike.

Cool, so you've seen it in person, I have had a couple of DK Race bikes, back when they were a little higher end and not sold at Walmart :roll: hoping this one is of the same quality, I will surely let you guys know when it arrives. I can't seem to find any frame geometry specs on it anywhere, I would like to know the toptube and seat tube lengths on it. Hoping the seat post is a 25.4 also. Looks like a sealed Euro bottom bracket but not completely sure.

Yep, 25.4 on the Seatpost. Yep again, on the Euro size/type 3pc Bottom Bracket. I answered Your PM and will get You the Other dimentions off of mine. You're really gonna' like this Bike.....!!!

Latest posts

Back