Chat Room??/

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Steve,
Does this forum have a Chat room we can start? Just curious... You can delete this after a day or two.

Thanks, Joe

Unfortunately I don't think this software has one out of the box. There's probably a way to set one up with a bit of coding.

I'm smack dab in the middle of working on the new site and will be using a completely different forum software. I'm hoping to launch in a few weeks.

Not sure if that software has a chat feature either..ha ha!

I'll check and let ya know. :wink:

Thats why...

you are the KING! Elvis de 'Rat Rod Bike' King

i Was thinking about that a while back, A CHAT ROOM WOULD ROCK!!!!!

i agree a chat room is really all this site is missing. think of all the needless posts ricky makes that would be saved. i love ya ricky but good god i saw how many posts you have made the other day and if mind serves me right you joined after i did. boy and i thought i talk a lot :oops:

chatty rooom would be cool but i dont think id be able to get a word in....kevs pretty quick :wink:

Chat rooms can be password protected or invite only. I moderate on a monster forum for Airstream Trailers. We used to get some problems in our chat room so we closed it and only allow forum members in. In the old days it was kind of like the old west :D (I had fun with it :wink: ) Now it is pretty calm. We do get the occasional problem child in there but the mods can boot them from the chat and if they get to obnoxious we can go and temporarily suspend their board privileges too. :p Definitely the way to go IMHO.

Aaron 8)

lol drama no way among us but dirty words well i guess i am guilty of having a potty mouth sometimes. as cartman would say "that movie has warped my fragile little mind."

I don't know about chatroom, but how about irc? I consider it easier and more convenient than any chatroom.

Latest posts

Back