Can't Wait! AH! Now With Paint!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Lucas. You have watched this one through the whole process. :D I appreciate your interest.
Got my shifter and cable done. You don't see too much. I like it run through the frame.

DSCF0001_zpse078cfb4.jpg

DSCF0004_zpsfc069e30.jpg

Luke has been here too. I do appreciate the continued interest from both of you. Its nice to
know someone is watching. Been a fun build and maybe after a small break, I will do another.
I have done 5 in a row so its time to let up a little and take care of some stuff on the house.

Well, these bars look very much o.k. (and comfy). The painted bars however, had just that little bit more "joy de vivre" (sorry for my bad English). Any chance of giving it the same coat, like the previous one?
If not, no harm's been done. It still looks wicked (I'm not into chrome, you know :mrgreen: ).

Thanks everybody. I hate that my wife liked it too. She jumped on this one
like a chicken on a june bug. Oh well I will build again. :wink:
Maybe the next one will look better...ya never know. :D

Uncle Stretch said:
Thanks everybody. I hate that my wife liked it too. She jumped on this one
like a chicken on a june bug. Oh well I will build again. :wink:
Maybe the next one will look better...ya never know. :D

I don't blame her, I'd jump on a bunch of "june bugs" for that one! :lol: I love that bike ! 8) :D

Thanks K9, I don't normally stray from the few colors I use...black ...red...orange.
This was a switch for me . I'm going to try experimenting with colors I don't use. I
think it really made a fair design pop. I had some opaque red and sprayed it over
this color and it made a really cool color like black cherry. I may do the next one in it.

Latest posts

Back