Cannibal on a budget

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm smitten by the Nirve Cannibal/Switchblade bikes but can't afford to be bitten by the price. I'm not keen to lay out several hundred dollars for a new bicycle and then start cutting on it.

After much searching, I found this. Probably made on the same production line as the Nirve bikes.

https://pearllin.en.ecplaza.net/products/pc-326030m-chopper-bike_50071

I don't care that it's a single speed, nor do I care that it doesn't have a fancy design on the saddle...ect.

Does anyone know how to find one of these in the USA?

When I lived in San Diego, a sporting goods store was selling these Nerve bikes for $120 bucks. I should have bought everyone of them but for that price I figured they were just another cheap Chinese junk bike that wouldn't last a year. I asked the store manager why they were selling them so cheap, and he said because nobody wanted them and they couldn't sell them. Crazy!! I'm still kicking myself for not at least buying one of them.

I did finally score one of these. It's a well kept 2004 3-speed in medium metallic blue. I like it but it's too nice to cut up and kind of a pain to ride because it's got that "chopper flop" in the front end. I bought it for a decent price, so when the weather breaks next spring, I'll probably sell it and put the $ toward something else.

Missed out on one of these a few years ago, and am still kicking myself. I was holding out for a cantilever, as if I would only want one cruiser. Duh
9AqHpE5iYCzM5Y1h.jpeg
Mopar or no bike. How good would that look next to my 05 Neon? Lol

Last edited:
Missed out on one of these a few years ago, and am still kicking myself. I was holding out for a cantilever, as if I would only want one cruiser. DuhView attachment 109394Mopar or no bike. How good would that look next to my 05 Neon? Lol
Hello, I just happened to purchase this bike as second hand and I’m trying to learn more about it. Could you give me some information on it if you have any? Thank you

The Mopar bikes seem pretty rare, I've read that they only made 250 in that style, can't confirm that for certain. I don't have much info on Nirve bikes in general. Maybe if you start a thread for your bike, (always include pictures, we love pictures!) someone will know more.

Latest posts

Back